When you or someone you know is in a crisis you may need help very quickly.
If the safety of someone with a mental health problem, or those around them, is at serious and immediate risk then contact the ambulance or police by dialing: 999
Thurrock Mind is not open 24 hours a day. If you or someone you know is in crisis right now, there are places you can turn for help:
- Call your GP or dial NHS Direct on 111
- Call The Samaritans of Basildon and Thurrock on 01268 412000 (local rate) or for free on 116 123 (The UK only) or email email@example.com
- If you are a patient with the local Community Mental Health Team, call the Duty Team 01375 402276
- Essex Police – Non-Emergency 101
- Go to your nearest NHS hospital Accident and Emergency (A&E) department